Title Examiners are in high-demand all over the U.S. Have you considered working remote?
Title Examiners: Discover your market worth...
Title Examiner jobs are in high demand all over the U.S. What does that mean for you? It means that compensation (salaries) are going up, and so are perks. We have immediate openings throughout the United States for remote title examiners and abstractors. Our clients need candidates that are comfortable working remote, and are near the counties they service for the rare instance they may have to go in person to get county records.
If this type of position appeals to you, and really, why shouldn't it? The commute is minimal. Then, take a look at the requirements.
REAL ESTATE TITLE ABSTRACTOR/TITLE EXAMINER
Our clients are looking for full-time, experienced Title Abstractors/Title Examiners to conduct property ownership, title searches, and public records searches. The preferred candidates must demonstrate knowledge of title information and title search date systems such as TitlePoint and ATIDS and deed plotting software. Must know how to obtain archived records from the county courts. Strong critical thinking skills in a detail-oriented position. We value honesty and integrity as the job requires the candidate to work remotely and process detailed property records efficiently and accurately. Ideal candidates must have excellent computer and research skills as well as enjoy independent work and, challenges that the job brings. This job could require some occasional travel to various courthouses in your area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide timely, accurate chain of title evidence, including copies of all documents in the chain back to the earliest public record.
- Examine public records to determine if there are restrictions or clouds that will affect title or limit property use.
- Prepare reports describing any title encumbrances encountered during searching
- Obtain maps or drawings delineating properties from title plants, county surveyors, county taxing bodies, and assessors' offices.
- Communicate regularly with management regarding work volumes, search issues, expansion of projects, and obstacles affecting timely production.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have knowledge residential abstracting in your State.
- Minimum of two years of solid experience in performing abstracting and title searches.
- Prior experience in going to courthouses to extract archived title records.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meets deadlines, and organize workloads.
401(k), Company paid medical, dental and vision insurance, FSA and HSA and many other employee benefits.
If you qualify, click on the link "Apply" and send us your resume.
If you like to see a detailed salary evaluation based on aggregate market data and the uniqueness of your experience, click on the "I want to learn my exact market value" button below. We will get in contact with you to discuss your market potential and the opportunities we have available in your area.